Giant Eagle engages our Team Members and communities with our Inclusion, Equity and Diversity mission and strategy through the work of eight Business Resource Groups:
Abilities, Asian-American, Black Leaders and Collaborators Collective, GE PROUD, Hispanic or Latinx Association, Veterans, Women’s, and The Young Professionals Business Resource Groups.
While their missions and individual goals differ, all eight Business Resource Groups are focused on the following key areas:
- Talent Acquisition: attract, increase, and retain diverse candidates by expanding recruiting efforts.
- Talent Development: Support the professional development of diverse Team Members and expand diverse leadership representation
- Company & Marketing/Merchandising Impact: Serve as subject matter experts of diverse Team Members to help make better decisions on internal policies/procedures, consumer product/service offerings, and increase awareness and understanding of issues related to the group the Business Resource Group represents.
- Team Member Engagement: Provide networking and social opportunities for represented group to increase a sense of internal community and culture.
- Community: Partner with external organizations to help strengthen the represented group in the community.
If you are interested in learning more about Giant Eagle’s Business Resource Groups, please visit Business Resource Groups on Workday.