Each pack lasts up to 60 days. Reduces allergens & eliminates odors caused by moisture. Prevents mold & mildew stains & protects against moisture damage. Convenient pre-measured pack for quick easy system refills. is a convenient moisture absorber that's made to be displayed in the public areas of your home. Its attractive appearance is designed to blend into and compliment your home's decor. The Super Absorbing System prevents mold and mildew stains and allergens by eliminating the excess moisture in the air that allows mold and mildew to grow. It is convenient and quick to refill using the Super Absorbing System Refill Pack and it is tip and spill resistant. Use in offices, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, entry ways, bathrooms and anywhere that excess moisture and stagnant air are a problem.