Do more with Degree™ Motionsense.
Degree™ with Motionsense™ technology is activated by body movement, so the more you move, the more it works. While other deodorants are designed solely to mask the smell of body odor, antiperspirants like the Degree™ range of products work to get rid of odor and to stop the flow of underarm sweat. There are several triggers that cause our bodies to sweat. The most common is a rise in temperature due to exercise or a warm external environment. Degree™ offers products that help battle all types of sweat. For those that do more, Degree™ won’t let you down. Here are a few simple tips to help manage your sweating:
- Daily use of antiperspirants will reduce sweating, so keep Degree products on hand for when you might need them.
- Alcohol and spicy foods are known to trigger sweating, so minimizing your intake of these will help.
- Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes and synthetic fibers, such as nylon or polyester, especially under your arms.
- Wear clothes that can breathe, such as those made from natural fibers like cotton, which allow sweat to evaporate naturally.
- Choose the right antiperspirant for you. Degree™ Expert Protection and Adrenaline Series work well for those who are active during the day. Added MotionSENSE™ technology releases additional protection the more that you move, keeping you fresher, longer.