Giant Eagle
  1. www.GiantEagle.com

  2. Facebook
  3. Twitter
  4. Youtube

Health & Wellness

Look Good Feel Good

Look Good, Feel Good!

Summer is in full swing, and we have the latest tips, tricks and deodorants for all of your underarm needs.

 

 

dove Deoderant Dove Logo view eOffers

 

New Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant delivers 48-hour odor and wetness protection, plus NutriumMoisture™ and an elegant floral scent, providing ultimate care after every shave. Find your favorite fragrance now with the best of care from Dove®.

  • Soothe your skin.  Ditch your harsh, drying deodorant. (Underarms contain only 1 percent sweat glands; the other 99 percent is skin). Instead, choose a product that moisturizes and replenishes skin, reducing the potential for irritation, while providing all-day perspiration protection.
  • Repair your skin.  Beyond odor and wetness protection, New Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant helps skin repair itself from shaving damage.
  • Recommended for your skin.  Dove is the #1 Dermatologist Recommended deodorant for skin care.
  • Stays on your skin.  Not on your clothes.

 

Shaving Image

Summer Sleeveless Shaving Tips

 

Chlorine, salt and sun can rob your skin of essential moisture. Add to that the irritation of frequent shaving, and your skin's in trouble! To the rescue: Dove’s quick and easy shaving secrets.

  • Not so fast.  If you typically shave first thing after waking up in the morning, wait 15 minutes before showering. When you wake up, skin can be sensitive, making shaving uncomfortable.
  • Soak before you stroke.  Even if you use shaving cream, soak your skin for a few minutes before shaving in order to achieve a smoother shave.
  • Go for quality.  When shopping for a razor, it may be tempting to go for the least expensive option. But cheap razors can make you pay the ultimate price with nicks, irritation and razor burn.

 

 

Degree Deoderant Degree Logo view eOffers

 

Do more with Degree™ Motionsense.
Degree™ with Motionsense™ technology is activated by body movement, so the more you move, the more it works. While other deodorants are designed solely to mask the smell of body odor, antiperspirants like the Degree™ range of products work to get rid of odor and to stop the flow of underarm sweat. There are several triggers that cause our bodies to sweat. The most common is a rise in temperature due to exercise or a warm external environment. Degree™ offers products that help battle all types of sweat. For those that do more, Degree™ won’t let you down. Here are a few simple tips to help manage your sweating:

  • Daily use of antiperspirants will reduce sweating, so keep Degree products on hand for when you might need them.
  • Alcohol and spicy foods are known to trigger sweating, so minimizing your intake of these will help.
  • Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes and synthetic fibers, such as nylon or polyester, especially under your arms.
  • Wear clothes that can breathe, such as those made from natural fibers like cotton, which allow sweat to evaporate naturally.
  • Choose the right antiperspirant for you. Degree™ Expert Protection and Adrenaline Series work well for those who are active during the day. Added MotionSENSE™ technology releases additional protection the more that you move, keeping you fresher, longer.

 

 

Axe Deoderant Axe Logo view eOffers

 

Discover the newest ultimate temptation with AXE® Gold Temptation™.
A fresh beginning opens with notes of fruity green citrus, delicately mixed with a spicy sparkling accord. This fresh start is followed by sugary and appetizing molten chocolate notes and hints of masculine amber. These opposing paths, between freshness and sweetness, create a unique and exciting contrast — the newest complement to AXE® Dark Temptation™. AXE®Gold Temptation™ and AXE® Dark Temptation™ keep guys feeling, looking and smelling great with irresistible fragrances.

  • AXE® Gold Temptation™ gives guys a masculine edge that will keep them feeling and smelling irresistible for hours.
  • AXE® Gold Temptation™ Deodorant Stick provides effective 24-hour deodorant protection and the Gold Temptation™ Antiperspirant Stick keeps guys dry and fresh all day long.

 

 

Suave Deoderant Suave Logo view eOffers

 

Suave® Antiperspirants offer inspiring fragrances with long-lasting protection  to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great all throughout the day. Available in eight scents — in stick, roll-on or spray-on form — Suave provides effective odor and wetness protection. Suave® 24-Hour Protection Clinical Protection PROsolid deodorants provide prescription strength wetness protection to keep you fresh, all day long. Choose from three scents: Almond Verbena, Everlasting Sunshine and Powder.